Tummy Time Water Mat
Let your Baby Swim in a colorful sea world right in the middle of your living room! If you are looking for a fun, stimulating and entertaining tummy time play mat that will help strengthen your baby’s legs and arms while promoting the development of essential skills, you should look no further!
Help your newborn have fun squeezing, squishing and pressing the water mat and trying to move the fish around!
And You don’t have the time or energy to clean up after leaky mats and we know it. That’s why our mom-approved water mat is 100% leak proof!
- SENSORY STIMULATION for baby while they play. Give baby some tummy time while they entertain themselves with our inflatable water activity mat. Pediatricians highly recommend placing babies on their tummies to play because it helps strengthen their leg and arm muscles to prepare them to crawl. Tummy time toys are a fun way to help your baby meet their developmental milestones.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE tummy time toy mat is ready in no time. Simply inflate it, fill with water, and your baby is ready for tactile and visual fun. The bright and colorful foam toys move around in the water, stimulating your baby s eye hand coordination while encouraging them to lift up on their arms to catch the floating sea animals.
- A UNIQUE GIFT for baby showers. This unisex baby toy will be much appreciated by the parents to be and is not available in stores. Don t be that person who buys newborn clothes that are outgrown before the baby can wear them. Give a gift that encourages baby s natural curiosity while helping them develop their fine motor skills.
- OUR DURABLE AND LEAK FREE sensory tummy time toys are constructed of eco-friendly heavy duty PVC, providing you with a mess free fun way to entertain your baby boy or girl. This water activity pat a mat toy measures 22 x 18 and is approved for children 3 months and up.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED or your money back. We stand by all of our baby products so you don t have to worry. Order your Tummy Time Water Mat today and start enjoying tummy time with your baby this weekend.